Pores, blotches, pimples, blemishes are all Acnes and are skin conditions that cause damages to the face which result to breakouts that is why facial is an important spa therapy that you need to add to your regular weekly skin regimen to permit easy flow of blood circulation, cleanse, clear, smoothen and better your skin complexion.
Types of common Acnes problems
- Comedonal acne
- Pustules also known as Pimples with pus inside it looks like a yellow pimples on face.
- Papules acne are swollen pimples but is non-suppurative and any moment soon it starts forming pus, rips and ready to burst.
- Cystic acne is a high level of acne it doesn’t only affect the face but also the neck, chest and back, it requires medical care so see dermatologist or a doctor to help you cure it.
- Nodules acne requires medical care so see dermatologist to cure it.
In this picture, you can see I have very small spots and some whiteheads which are not so serious unlike someother people who have to really deal with it as a problem. It is important to know the types of acne you have and how to treat it.
There’re other types of acne that look similar and can be confused to the ones I mentioned above but the difference is that they’re more difficult to treat.
- Acne Conglobata
- Acne Fulminans
- Pyoderma Faciale
- Achne Mechanica
- Gram-Negative Folliculitis
Did you know that acnes and breakouts can make you lose your self-esteem? You might be wondering what has that got to do with self esteems! Well, it has a lot to do with it because you’ll start feeling embarrassed about your face condition and might no longer feel comfortable around people. Teens for e.g
It is quite understanding teens get acnes and other facial reactions due to hormonal imbalances during puberty but it’s unexplainable why increasingly, men and women between the age of 30, 40,50 and more still suffers facial breakout, and dermatologists can’t pin point the exact cause as there are many internal and external factors that can stimulate the body to produce acne.
Most common factors that make your skin unstable
- Dirty face
- What foods cause acne? Fatty food
- Oily products
- Hormonal disorder
- Sleeping with makeup constantly
- Bursting pimples on your face with your hand which leaves scars and blackheads
- Dead skin cells can somewhat still help your complexion glow so you might want to keep your skin hydrated.
- Bacterias, especially bacterias called Propionibacterium acnes which gets clogged inside the pores and multiplies, also if it gets inside an effected pores they’ll cause blemishes.
- Pores can be clogged by natural body oils and dead skin cells which learns to break-outing of the face.
Some of these acnes can be treated by a dermatologist or a doctor who is a specialist in skin problems. They could prescribe creams specialised for curing acnes and face care, oral medications such as antibiotics or vitamins, advice and shuffle your meal plans to reduce fatty food or even ask you to go for a minor facial surgery if necessary.
And if the case is so minor that you can handle yourself there are several home remedies for acne scars you can do to fight skin disorders.
In my next article i’ll be writing some home remedies for acnes and how to steam face and do an overnight facial twice a week which is really help.
The choice to taking care of your face is endless and it all depends how often you care for your skin like you do when you’re hungry. 😋
Thanks for reading and I hope you found it useful and helpful?