When I first set my eyes on the Gucci Princetown Slip-on Loafers instantly I fell in love with them, unfortunately I couldn’t get them because they were way too pricy for my weightless wallet, I just walked away sadly and said to myself all hope is not lost, I can still make one for myself, so immediately I got inspired and I decided to put one or two items together to create mine.
It only takes effort and determination to build a house, design a car or even generate a gut, if people like Larry Page and Sergey Brin didn’t exist there will be no Search Machine like Google and if late Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak didn’t think about the half bitten forbidden fruit there will be no such thing like Apple and Ronald Wayne won’t have even thought of creating the most used i´s such as iPhone, iPad or iMac. So, beautiful people I’m only doing this handcraft beauties to inspire you too to do more of things you love and wish to have like the giant luxury brand Gucci did to me.
This tutorial aims to inspire you, the airy slip on loafers I’m recreating is only for personal use and not for commercial purpose. If you´re truly inspired by me then you’re highly welcome to the club of exploring, creating and recreating. Feel free, sit back and enjoy the tutorial.
- Scarf: Faux Fur Oblong Scarf by Forever 21
- Patches Iron on Patches by H&M
- Glue gun & Stick i got in a store in Boulevard strasbourg Paris. (similar) Amazon.com
- Slip on Loafers: Black Floral Princetown Slip-On Loafers by Gucci
- Loafers Mules: (I got one size bigger than my normal size, e.g 37 instead of 36) Forever21.com