BARCELONA TERROR ATTACK WAS PLANNED BY ISIS: KILLED MORE THAN A DOZEN AND 100 INJURED

Barcelona is mourning

The 17th of August 2017 was a tragic day for the Spanish people and for our visitors as we all grieve over the death of victims from all around the world who were involved in the tragic terrorist attack that occurred in La Rambla a picturesque street in Barcelona.

TERROR AND FEAR IN BARCELONA

This incident was said to have occurred in a broad daylight at about 4p.m in La calle Rambla one of the most popular and most visited street in the heart of Barcelona which is about 850 m away from Plaça Cataluña. As a white van drove into the crowded pedestrian and killed 13 people and injured more than 100 people, just right in the middle of the chaos the driver of the van fled on foot mixing up with the crowd and disappeared.

Location of the terrorist attack in La calle Rambla, Barcelona

 

 

 

SHOOTOUT IN CAMBRILS

Hours later, at around 1 a.m. on Friday another terrorist attack was reported in Cambrils which is about 119 kilometers away from La Rambla, five attackers with fake explosive belts around their waist were shoot dead by the police as they tried to engage in a shootout with the police few minutes after they were seen ploughing into locals and tourist on the pedestrian in a black Audi 3. A woman subsequently died from her injuries making it 14 people killed.

Shootout in Cambrils

 

EXPLOSION IN ALCANAR

The Spanish police authorities has been investigating an explosion that occurred on Wednesday night earlier this week in Alcanar as a house completely collapsed because of a blast and left seven people injured and a Spanish national dead. The reasons to the explosion is yet unveiled but is said to be linked to both attacks and two suspects have been arrected.

34 nationalities were victims in the terrorist attack this week in Barcelona, Four Australian citizens are reported injured and one still missing, and a seven years old boy Julian Alessandro Cadman an Austrian citizen is also reported missing, his Gran father Tony Cadman took to the social media “Facebook account” to report his grandson missing in the terrorist attack that occurred yesterday in Barcelona, he was with his mother Jom Cadman strolling in La Rambla during the terrorist incident and got missing among the chaotic mass of people who were fleeing for their lives, Jom Cadman have contacted her family in Australia to inform them what has happened as she remains in one of the hospitals in Barcelona in a serious condition although stable.

Julian Alessandro Cadman missing in Barcelona

 

Two Italian are reported dead, thirteen German seriously injured which some of them are still in a serious health condition and fighting to survive, two Irish nationals a 5 years old boy and his father were also injured, four Romanians also brutally injured, two Danes were lightly wounded, twenty-six French citizens injured and, a 44-year-old Belgian woman was also killed in the terrorist attack in La Rambla. Many official authorities around the world have sent their condolence and support to Spain and to the victims and their families.

The German Chancellor Angel Merkel among others expressed her sympathy saying;” these murderous attacks have once again showed us the total hatred of humanity with which Islamist terrorism acts” and such violence cannot be allowed to change the European way of life.

Today at 12 noon, King Felipe VI, Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy and President of Cataluña Carles Puigdemont participated in the minute of silence held for the victims in Plaça Catalunya, and at the end of the minute of silence the whole crowd chanted repeatedly: “I am not afraid! I am not afraid! “

Spanish Official participate in Minute of Silence “I am not afraid! I am not afraid! “

As crowd flock around the spot of the incident in Las Ramblas in Barcelona to pay tribute and pray for the lost souls and victims of the Barcelona attack. A white van ran pedestrians down and killed more than a dozen and injured over 100 people, and left many hospitalized and some missing. The terrorist continued their assignment 8 hours later in Cambrils and police believe the incidents are linked.

The terrorist attacks in La Rambla, Cambrils didn’t come as a shock to me because but it really broke my heart knowing how close the enemies are to our doorsteps with malicious plans to destroy our homes, inflict fear upon us and try to force us out of our ways of life but truly we are stronger together and we will defeat Terrorism. If civilization is their problem then they should in their underground caves rot dead till the earthquake comes and close them all up for good.

IMG_20170818_010908_124

I say; “We are Barcelona, Our City, Our Home, I am not afraid”

Please feel free to like and share this post to help find little Julian Cadman and others missing. Your collaboration is well appreciated.

 

 

What others are saying about the Barcelona attack

LA VANGUARDIA

CBCNEWS

APNEWS

SKYNEWS

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “BARCELONA TERROR ATTACK WAS PLANNED BY ISIS: KILLED MORE THAN A DOZEN AND 100 INJURED

    1. My dear, it was such a devastating incident. Terrorism needs to vanish for good. Thanks for your concern and comment Harshita. Kisses

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s