Virtually Human and Synthetic Hair Extensions have become a lifestyle and fashion for many ladies of different demographic backgrounds and it has also turned into a full-time business for many, believe you me; you can´t imagine how much transactions people do every day in hair business. E.g Aliexpress, Asian hair store in U.K, India, Brazil, China hair donates etc.
- Brazilian Deep Wave 2 bundles of 20 inches: www.valenciarosehair.com
- 360º Brazilian Deep Wave Silk Frontal 16 inches: www.valenciarosehair.com
I know many will be wondering why ladies, most especially coloured skinned ladies have so much enthusiasm towards hair extensions; well the truth about it is far beyond explanation. Some people might say ladies who wear hair extension wear them for insecurity or low esteem towards their own natural hair but I think is not true, they don’t really do it for the psychological reasons as assumed, they do it basically for the fun of it and the opportunity it gives them to choose and customise their own look. Have we ever thought how useful these same hair extensions are to our courageous friends and families who have lost their own hair for the sake of damned Cancer? Well let me not go into debt about this topic but allow you to analyse the rest yourself.
Anyways lovely people I believe this is a great talent and art work hair extensions have given us to freely enjoy and craft our desired look, what a great admiration I have for whosoever have invented hair extensions Lol.
Personally, I like to change my looks because I like diversity and enjoy looking good, i also enjoy making my hair myself because I like being creative and I like to look good without having it cost me much, beauty is my passion and I derive joy in doing everything related to it.
THE PRODUCTS USED
- Hair Brush
- Needles and Thread
- Hair Gel: (highly recommended) Got2b Ultra Glued Invincible Styling Gel by Amazon.com
- Hair Gel Spray: Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Hair gel Spray by Amazon.com
- Edge Control: Growth Stimulating Edge Control by The ManaChioce or Zara Hair & Cosmetics
- Hair cream: (used after braiding cornrows) Tropical Moringa Oil & Sealing cream by The ManeChoice or Zara Hair & Cosmetics