Coronavirus Disease 2019 originated from Wuhan a province of Hubei in China. The disease is said to have originated from the wet market where people practice the selling of dead and live wild animals like pangolins, horseshoe bats, snakes, civets, lizards, cats, rats, frogs including domestic animals, insects, arthropods like millipedes, centipedes and worms. In this illegal wildlife market they sell any and all kinds of animal meat considered consumable and in-consumable.
Medical experts theorised that Coronavirus is a zoonosis disease originated from pangolins & bats (suspected hosts of COVID19), pathologically it is a deadly pandemic disease communicable to humans. The fastest way to get infected is by being in close contact with an infected person or touch your eyes, mouth or nose.
Since the outbreak of the disease in china it has rapidly spread all around the world causing thousands of death of both aged, young, rich, poor and prominent people and the amount of affected victims continues to increase by day if not hours.
This chart explains how Coronavirus compares to past Zoonosis diseases, and so far, it appears to be the deadliest.
If you suspect to feel any symptoms stay away from gatherings and go straight to the hospital for a test.
- Chronic Pneumonia (Headaches, coughing that produces mucus)
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of smell and taste
- Chest pain
- difficulty breathing (severe cases)
Coronavirus is extensively epidemic and has kept the whole world in a state of panic and fear where all activates have been aborted, businesses and schools have shut down and everyone is asked to stay at home and stock up food till God knows when which we believe is one of the ways to control the disease from aggravating.
Ways to prevent contacting the Coronavirus
These basic steps can help you reduce risk of getting infected
- 🤭 Don’t touch you face even if it itches.
- 🤧 Close your mouth when you sneeze.
- 🗣 Close you mouth when you cough.
- 💧 Wash your hands with soap 🧼 always and especially after using the toilet 🚽
- 🧴Use a sanitiser to clean your hands thoroughly when water is not available.
- 🚮 After using a tissue 🧻 please throw it straight into the bin do not keep it in your pocket or reuse.
- 📬 If you receive a letter or post don’t be a hurry to open/touch it because the world is in a pause panic right now and not in a rush to be out of it until coronavirus has a cure indefinitely. In other case, spray a sanitiser or wear a hand glove before touching it and dispose gloves and envelopes immediately.
- 😷 Wear a mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- 🛒 When you go to the supermarket to shop wear gloves or use a plastic to pick items, avoid touch too many things.
- 💶 Avoid using cash instead use visa cards 💳 more.
- 🛌 Isolate from others as much as possible, self quarantine is a precautious ways to stay safe.
- 🤒 Check your temperature if you’re feeling funny.
- 📞 Immediately call for help 🚑 if you need one.
Ways to prevent spreading 🦠Coronavirus when you get 🏡 from work or shopping:
- 🧴Use a sanitiser or water to clean your hands before leaving your work place.
- 🚫 Try no to touch anything.
- 🔑 Leave the bags and keys at the entrance.
- 👞 Remove your shoes and store in the garage or balcony to ventilate for days.
- 👚 Remove your cloths and store in the garage or balcony to ventilate for days.
- 🚿 Shower immediately.
- 🧼 Clean your mobile phone and glasses.
- 🌬 Ventilate common areas always to allow fresh air in.
COVID 19 is airborne?
Yes it is. for instance, if an infected person who has the virus speaks, coughs or sneezes and you breath in the virus in the air you can be infected that is why vital distance is important and it is now time to apply it. It is advisable to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters or 6 feet away from people.
When an infected person sneezes, speaks or coughs the droplets evaporates into the air and falls to the floor but because the droplets can’t hold long on air so they land on a surface.
Speculations have been arising that Coronavirus could be a lab fabricated disease some sort of biochemical terrorist attack/biological warfare to diminish human population, while some say it is the wrath of God towards mankind for their atrocities and who knows the rapture could be by the corner? Which ever ways, it is time to accept Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour because Coronavirus is respecter of no man or class as it only comes is to KILL lives, STEAL hopes AND DESTROY humanity.
Some Hollywood stars have taken the initiative to spread Gods word with the popular son: He’s got the whole world in his hands.
Considering the scale of world hunger problems China, Indonesia and other parts of Asia rank in consumption of all kinds of weird food which probably has led to endangering human health and race, and the only way to fight this reckless indulgence and end further outbreaks of Coronavirus is to permanently ban wildlife and human trafficking for good.
We would really like to say a big thank you to all those Doctors and nurses putting their lives on the line to save lives, then a big thumbs up to all the force people and police on the street making sure people stay in their homes, and thanks to all the farmers, salesmen/ women, inventory all around the world working to stock up the supermarkets so we don’t die of hunger in our homes.
******Stay Bless, Stay Home and Stay Safe******